Welcome to Protimo, the student internship application website of molecular sciences for internships in one of these departments
- Analytical Chemistry & Chemometrics (Jansen)
- Bioinformatics (‘t Hoen, Huynen, Venselaar, Li)
- Biomolecular Chemistry (Pruijn)
- Biophysical Chemistry (Hansen) *
- Catalysis and Spectroscopy (Roithová, Kouwer) *
- Cellular Neurophysiology (Schubert) *
- Condensed Matter Physics (Kiriluyk, Bakker)
- Education Labs MW (Lab) *
- Environmental Science (Huijbrechts, van Zelm, Hanssen, Hendriks, Ragas)
- FELIX (Redlich, Brünken)
- HFML (Cristianen, Engelkamp)
- Magnetic resonance research centre (Kentgens, van Eck)
- Molecular Nanotechnology (Nolte, Elemans) *
- Molecular Structure and Dynamics (Oomens)
- Physical-Organic Chemistry Group (Huck, Korevaar, Spruijt, Velema) *
- Spectroscopy & Catalysis (Roithova)
- Spectroscopy of Cold Molecules (Meerakker, Horke, Onvlee)
- Spectroscopy of Solids and Interfaces (Rasing, Semin)
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry (Rutjes, Boltje, Bonger, Feiters, Löwik) *
- Systems Chemistry (Wilson, Neumann) *
- Trace Gas Facility & Research (Cristescu)
This website will help you in finding a research group that matches your interests. Moreover, for some of these departments (marked with *) you will be able to apply for an internship through this website. The others you can contact via e-mail.
The procedure for applications through this website is as follows:
- Look for a research group of your liking by using the filter buttons
- Choose a group (you can also provide us with a 2nd and 3rd choice if you like)
- During the application you will also be asked to submit a short motivation letter (max. 500 words)
- After submission you will get a confirmation e-mail of your application
- You will be notified whether you can be placed in the research group you prefer. If there are more applications than positions, you will be offered a position in the group of your 2nd or if necessary 3rd choice. Of course we hope the latter will not be necessary.
- After you have been accepted by a research group, you will be asked to confirm your internship within two days to complete the procedure.
Please click here to start looking for an internship.
For any questions please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.